Wednesday, August 09, 2006


�We were told to go to schools mosques to seek shelter.But the Sri Lankan forces started shelling those places, where we sought refuge.No place was safe.We were trapped in between fighting by both parties.We are Innocent civilians,who want lead a normal life.I walked for twenty kilometers in hot sun.I had neither food nor water for two days.I was about to faint.Then somebody provided little water,and washed my face.I have already lost my wife and six year old daughter in Boxing day Tsunami.I lost my house as well.I have restarted my life after Tsunami.I have to live to take care of my six children, who are not yet married and living with me.Almighty Allah has to find a way for me to get rid of this agony� says a small scale businessman, Kathar Mohideen Naina Mohamed (62) (tears in his eyes while talking) of Thakkuanagar in Muthur